How to Become a balíkovo
The balíkovo is where the recipient can pick up their parcel. Slovak Parcel Service Ltd. has a wide network of collection points, which consists of more than 1,700 pick up points across Slovakia.
Become a balíkovo pick up point
Expand your business and join our balíkovo network, which already includes more than 1700 pick up points. We are looking for establishments that are interested in acquiring new customers and making their stores and establishments more visible. If you need more information, do not hesitate to fill out the contact form and we will provide you with the necessary information.
What is balíkovo?
balíkovo is a pick up point for personal pick up and delivery of Slovak Parcel Service parcels directly at your premises. By setting up a balíkovo, you will enable people in your area to easily and quickly pick up and drop off a parcel.
Advantages of balíkovo and cooperation with Slovak Parcel Service:
- Growth in traffic of people at your store.
- You will be visible without advertising, for free.
- You avoid losses when brick-and-mortar stores close.
- Favorable commission for cooperation. The more shipments, the more you earn.
- Cooperation without entry costs and investments.
What do you need to set up a balíkovo?
- computer or tablet with internet connection
- receiving, storing and issuing shipments during your opening (operational) hours
- easy and simple balíkovo web application, which you use to register and implement the receipt and delivery of shipments
What shipments will you process in the balíkovo?
- A shipment that consists of only one package
- Cash on delivery – cash on delivery is an additional service, payment can be made in cash
- A package whose longest side does not exceed 80 cm in length
- A package whose part in circumference and length does not exceed 200 cm
- A package whose weight is less than 10 kg
What shipments can balíkovo take over?
- A shipment that consists of only one package.
- A package whose longest side does not exceed 80 cm in length.
- A package whose total length and circumference does not exceed 200 cm.
- A package whose weight is less than 10 kg.
If you are interested in how to integrate a pick up point, click on the link: with modules.
If you need to report a problem with integration, contact us by phone via telephone line 0911 708 590, which is available on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or email firstname.lastname@example.org.